Tuesday, December 13, 2016

021. MADDISON LANG

This young lady is Maddison Lang!  She's my youngest sister, Regan's oldest and she's one of the most incredible people I've ever known. 

This gentle spirit is so tender hearted and loving that most of the time you don't know how it's possible she can be as kind and sweet as she is.  I'm sure she's got a temper and that everything isn't sunshine and roses all the time, but every single second I've spent with her since she was born has been nothing but absolute joy.

I'm amazed by her.  I think she's gone through a lot as a kid.  I've always worried about her and the situation she's been in most of her life.  Regan moved quite a bit while Maddison was little and she didn't have a lot of chances to stay in one place and make friends.

She's also lived through the divorce of her parents and that's never easy on a kid.  But through it all, she's put on a brave face, been supportive of her siblings and done her very best to make the most of whatever life has thrown at her.

Sometimes she texts me and I love our little exchanges.  She sends me sweet messages with kind notes and in return, I get to tell her how much I love her.  She's wonderful!

I know there's so much more to her than just this small bit I've written and the fact is, I haven't been able to get to know her nearly as much as I've wanted to.  She's far more complex and fascinating than what I've been able to discover.  I hope I get a chance to get to know more about her and spend some quality time with her.  I know it will be time well spent and worthwhile.

This is one special and amazing young woman and I know she will grow up to be incredibly important to the people in her life.  I can't wait to see what she'll achieve.  I'm so proud of her and even more proud to say...

Maddison is a reason for being.

1 comment:

  1. Lutrevia Youth Cream You can choose a number of Antiwrinkles aging skin products in the marketplace that have natural substances. It is important to see to the ingredients of having a product just before choosing it make certain you will manage to benefit from it and remain safe through the adverse regarding such like treatments. http://lisocleanseabout.com/lutrevia-youth-cream/

    ReplyDelete